Let's work together to give Arizona families a choice
Arizona Private School Tuition Organization (APSTO) is not tied to any single school, denomination, or organization. We are committed to making private education a reality for everyone!
We Want to Be Part of the Solution:
- APSTO works with all private schools in the state of Arizona.
- We have no applications deadlines so your families can sign up year round.
- We are one of the few STO’s who award scholarships every month.
- We provide educational materials, tools and support to your school and families.
- We are dedicated and passionate about helping you and your families.
A.R.S. § 43-1089 Requirements for a Qualified Private School:
- The school is a preschool that offers services to students with disabilities and/or a nongovernmental primary or secondary school that is located in Arizona and that does not discriminate based on race, color, disability, familial status or national origin.
- The school charges tuition for all students (notwithstanding any types of scholarships or discounts it may offer).
- The school is not a charter school or a program operated by a charter school. This includes, but is not limited to, third-party correspondence programs that provide classes, grades, credits, promotions, etc.
- The school requires that all teaching staff and personnel that have unsupervised contact with students be fingerprinted.
What We Require of Our Partner Schools
- Fill out the application.
- Recognize our partnership – on your website would be nice. If you have a special place where you list STO’s, we want to be a part of that list.
- Invite us – If you have open houses, tuition nights or material you prepare for families, we would like to have the opportunity to participate.
- Put us on your mailing list – by including us in your mailing list we will be able to stay engaged in your community.
Partner With Us
If you are unable to fill out your Partner School Agreement online, please contact us.
Questions? Call 480-256-1001 or email info@APSTO.org