Our 2022-2023 Scholarship Applications remain open. APSTO has no application deadlines so it is never too late to apply with us!
Our 2023-2024 Scholarship Applications will open May 16, 2023.
Welcome to the 2022-2023 Scholarship Application Page
- You must complete your application once you begin. If you leave the application and return later, you will have to start over. So, please have all required documents prepared before you begin.
- Do not use the web browser buttons (back, forward, or close browser). If you need to go back to a previous page, use the buttons provided within the application process to navigate, they will take you back to the previous page.
- For best results use the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. Enable cookies.
Please Carefully Read the Following Instructions Before Beginning:
If you have not already done so, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our "Scholarship Program" and process. You can do this by visiting the Scholarship Program page on our website. We also have a very helpful Parent FAQ that should answer most of your questions.
If you require assistance after you have done this, please contact us as we are always glad to help.
Please be sure to have all documentation you may need to upload before you begin. This will make the application process easier for you. If you are uncertain what documents you might need go back to the Scholarship Program page. You can find this information under the "Supporting Documentation" section of this page.
We can only accept documents in PDF format. You can create PDF documents from this free program Acrobat Reader DC
If you are unable to do this or require assistance, please contact us.
The process is simple and will not take long. Once you enter the Application process you will be guided through five sections. Once each section is completed, select the “Next Step" button at the bottom left side of the page to proceed to the next section. These sections are:
- Section #1 Your Information
- Section #2 Your Child(ren)
- Section #3 Your Financial Information
- Section #4 Your Hardship Information (Optional)
- Section #5 Your Documents
Once you have completed all five sections, you will see the "Complete Your Application" button. Select it to submit your application.
Upon completion of your Application, you will be taken directly to the Parent Portal. In the portal you can review your information and update it if necessary. You can log back into the portal at any time with your username and password.
Please proceed to complete the new 2022-2023 APSTO application.